There are a few websites that I have to check out everyday, or multiple times a day. They keep me very entertained.
1. MLIA- (My Life is Average) People write in funny things that happen to them in an average day. They usually involve dinosaurs, Harry Potter, or little kids.
2. FAIL Blog- Pictures and videos of, well, people failing at things. There are a lot of driving fails, people doing stupid things, or ironic things.
3. Ugliest Tattoos- Ever wanted to get a tattoo? Don't. (Warning: there can be sexual tattoos on here every once in a while. You know how trashy hicks are...)
4. Not Always Right- I love this, especially since I work in food business. It's stories about stupid customers and funny experiences that employees have at work.
5. Emails from Crazy People- Just like the title says- and there are some REALLY crazy people out there! "I NEED THE CATS. YOU ARE CRAZY, BUT GIVE ME YOUR CATS!!!"
And I just want to include this one because it's fun and I just discovered it.
Google Fight- Type in two key words, and Google bases a winner off of how many search results it has. So far, Ninjas win over Pirates, Darth Vader wins over Luke, Gandalf wins over Dumbledore, and Dinosaurs win over Asteroid. That last one makes me question history...
Have at it!
1 comment:
You forgot FORTS! (For MLIA) Haha. These are great sites! I'll have to check out the google fight one!)
Post a Comment