I went to push the "Like" button. but it wasn't there...so... LIKE
lol....I spent the entire video wishing I could slap this lady. Until she started yelling at the other cars. Haha!
Hahahaha wow, what did I just watch? I am amused by how much she likes her "kool-aid hurr."
I loved "Peter at the perk". Poor guy doesn't know what's comin'! I don't think anyting could make her sound more White OR educated! Loved it!
Was she serious? I don't think she was speaking English.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I went to push the "Like" button. but it wasn't there...
so...
LIKE
lol....I spent the entire video wishing I could slap this lady. Until she started yelling at the other cars. Haha!
Hahahaha wow, what did I just watch? I am amused by how much she likes her "kool-aid hurr."
I loved "Peter at the perk". Poor guy doesn't know what's comin'! I don't think anyting could make her sound more White OR educated!
Loved it!
Was she serious? I don't think she was speaking English.
Post a Comment