We took both of the cats to the Humane Society today. I feel bad, and I actually will miss them, but it's for the best. They were really unhappy here. I don't feel that guilty about taking them. The shelter there has a 97% adoption rate for cats within the first week, so I know they'll find homes.
Wistie came with me, mostly because I don't like driving on the freeway alone. On the way there, we had a few encounters with a driver. I was driving the the diamond lane, and was behind a car going slower. So a white car zoomed past me in the other lane and then changed lanes to get in front of me. Well, a little while later, I left the diamond lane and sped past the white car and gave him a little look like, "See ya, sucker! You're stuck behind a slow car." Then, a ways down the road, I got stuck behind someone going incredibly slow and couldn't get away, and the white car passed me and the driver looked at me like he was saying, "Look who's stuck now!" It made Wistie and I laugh so hard! It was just really funny to me. He eventually won because I was stuck behind the slow car in the diamond lane for a while until the lane opened up. Otherwise, I predict our battle would've kept going.
2 comments:
I'm sure the kitties will find new homes so don't feel too bad. They are very beautiful.
OOO If I was down their I defiantly would have adopted them. I love Siamese cats.
Post a Comment