I just read this article, and it's one that everyone should read. So please, take the time to read it. I know I haven't had the same long journey as the author (and hopefully won't have to), but still would really like my friends and family to read it so they understand a little bit more.
I think it says everything perfectly.
2 comments:
I agree, a perfect article! I especially like the part where she mentions not telling people their problems could be worse and not telling them at least they have time to sleep in and travel. I think and pray about you a lot
Hope you enjoyed Harry Potter, I can't wait to see pics of your costumes=)
That last post was from Jennie. I just set up a new blog for Sean's little brother Brian's mission letters. I don't know how to made my account say Sean and Jennie again, sorry! Hopefully I will figure it out soon=)
Post a Comment