To-Do list addition: Learn how to make Sweet Corn Soup.
I just learned some pretty cool things. There are lyrics in Bohemian Rhapsody that I had never known before. When I would sing along to Bohemian Rhapsody I would just make up something that sounded right when I had no idea what Freddy was saying. (If you think about it, how much do you do that when you sing along to songs, and you don't even know that you don't know the lyrics?) So here are new words I learned from Queen tonight.
Scaramouche- meaning buffoon. "I see a little silhouetto of a man. Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango?"
Bismillah- in the name of God. "Bismillah! No, we will not let you go! (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go!"
Then I started listening to "Killer Queen" and was singing along (another song I realized I don't know half of the real words), and had a revelation that should have come a long time ago. It's about a transvestite. That was a big "duh" moment for me.
Well, I started talking about soup and ended on transvestites. I think this post has been successful.
4 comments:
hahaha. this post made my day. very successful. will you post the sweet corn soup recipe if you ever figure out how to make it?? ps NO one knows all the words to bohemian rhapsody. you learn something new every time.
I LOVE Queen!
http://www.recipesecrets.net/forums/recipe-exchange/39751-copycat-chilis-sweet-corn-soup.html
Wow! Soup recipies to transvestities in three paragraphs. Nicely done. I need that recipe when you find it! It sounds divine.
Post a Comment