...is not amusing.
Almost every single job we've seen fits into two categories:
1) All requirements MUST be met at time of application submission (including having a bachelor's degree.)
2) Applicant must be available to start work at the closing date of the application (all applications I've seen close sometime in March.)
Basically, I've resigned myself to the fact that John probably has no chance of even being eligible to submit applications for jobs until he's already graduated, let alone be hired. Maybe that means we can go to Disneyland the end of April after all.
On another note, I'm starting Clomid in April. I'm really excited and also very nervous at the same time. I'm nervous that it won't work and I'll just get my hopes up again. And I'm nervous that I will get pregnant and just miscarry again. But excited because I might finally get pregnant and carry to term! There is also a 10% chance of multiples... If I could choose, I would not want twins. But if we so happen to be blessed with twins, I will be the last one to complain about it. Two for the price of one, right?
1 comment:
Good luck with the job hunt - Hunting for jobs is the WORST! And good luck with the Clomid adventure - I'll be praying for you guys!
Post a Comment