The Pinterest bed. I love the coral color, and the grey/tan bedspread. I love the texture on the bedspread.
And here is mine. I love linen! And this is a light beige, damask linen bedspread. I accented with coral/salmon sheets, which are a little brighter than I wanted, but these were the only coral I could find. The color looks even brighter in the picture. It's more muted and orange in person. I even looked online. I hope the color will fade a bit as I wash it. We ordered the bed skirt online because they didn't have Queen size in the store. It's a plain linen skirt the same shade as the darker beige on the bedspread. It will look much better without the blue box spring peeking out the sides.
I was really surprised to find an accent pillow to match. I couldn't find any coral decorations period. And Bed, Bath and Beyond had this one in the clearance section! It goes perfectly with the rest of the bed.
Amazingly, John didn't mind me decorating in pink. He's the best husband ever!

7 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love it!!!
Lol... Drew would never allow me to do this! Go JOhn! Where is the headboard? did you take it down?
Yes, the headboard is in the garage because it was red and didn't match. Plus, it was upholstered, and my mom didn't want the cats scratching it up.
I didn't let her per se.... The sheets were purchased without my knowledge. I didn't even know that coral was on the pallet of choices.
This is the color I have been seeing all year as I have been walking in the mall...I call it the ubiquitous salmon. (Seriously, in the window displays of every store!) It looks lovely on your bed, Allie! Love the combo and especially the accent pillow!!
PS: Mostly clothes, though, not decor...
Yes, there are a lot of clothes in that color! I was about to say, if you have seen this color in decor all over the place, I need to come to Boise! It was really hard to find it here.
Post a Comment