Thursday, July 9, 2009

dreamstate

I had a weird dream last night. I guess it shows off my moral character...

I was in college, and in a math class. It was during spring or summer semester, so the class was really short. For some reason, we only had a few homework assignments. Class was only once a week or so, and I kept forgetting to do the assignments. My teacher was Ms. Tyndall from Douglas High, my sophomore year math teacher.

It was the last day of class, and I had once again forgotten to do my homework. I was all worried because I didn't want to fail the class, and I didn't want another zero. I had a friend in the class who had done it, and five minutes before class she offered to let me copy it. It was only 3 questions long, so I did it. The teacher walked by as I was writing my answers, and I kind of hid it from her.

Then, I remembered that she had said something about being honest or not cheating. I don't remember. So right before she went in I stopped her, showed her my copied homework, and admitted that I couldn't turn it in. She thanked me for being honest and let me go to class.

It was weird. First of all that I would forget a homework assignment. Second of all that I would forget every homework assignment all semester. And third of all that it was Ms. Tyndall...

I woke up panicking.

But at least I'm honest in my dreams.

No comments: