It's been a while, I know. But in my defense, I've been super busy. I only went through the temple, got married, went on a honeymoon, had a reception, and moved into a new apartment!
The wedding was amazing. It really was the best day of my life. I am now the wife of the most amazing man in the world, and I get to be with him forever. I got to wear a beautiful dress, John looked stunning and incredibly handsome, and I was surrounded by family and friends. Then, we ate yummy food, cake, and I got to dance! It was a perfect day.



















Then for the honeymoon, John and I went to his cabin up by a lake in Idaho. Then, near the end of the week, we went to a friend's cabin in McCall. We ice skated, had a wonderful dinner, and soaked in the hot tub a few times a day. It was a blast.
After the honeymoon, my newest Mom and Dad threw John and I a beautiful reception. It was better than anything I had ever imagined or expected I would have. It was in their backyard, and the decorations were amazing. There were a few arches, a table with a slide show and sign in book, tables with flowers, and twinkle lights and vines on the gazebo. I was amazed and so happy to be there! And the food was great. Lots of cheese, roast beef, cheesecake, brownies, fruit, and my favorite, Jordan almonds! It was a really fun night!
Now we're in our apartment! It's super ghetto, but pretty big. We love it. We mostly love it because we get to call it "our place." And it is our home. My first home with my hubby. My favorite part is the kitchen. There is a table in a little nook, and it's like a booth. There are benches wrapping around it on three sides, and a lantern hanging over it. John and I covered the table with a red table cloth, and our new red and black dishes. Then, we hung The Beatles right over the table. It makes me really happy. Anyway, I'll record a little mini tour of it after we get everything finally cleaned up. So I'll post it up soon!
Happy Independence Day!
~Allie J.
3 comments:
sounds perfect!! Congrats Allie!! Marriage is SO fun!
Sooooooo... where are the photos of your attractive family? Hummm
Yeah!! You made it. Congratulations.
Post a Comment