Tuesday, August 3, 2010

recently

I must apologize for being absent for weeks. I haven't written or really read people's blogs in a long time. I finally sat down and caught up with the blogs I follow. It was a lot! So I did read everyone's blog, I promise, even if I didn't comment.

I'm in Boise right now helping my inlaws with their new basement. They had one dug and added a living room/library, kitchen, food storage room, bathroom, and two bedrooms. It is beautiful! I can't wait to come stay in it and watch movies on the projector.

I also went to Nevada last week to visit my parents and grandma. It was a solo trip, and John was left at home. I missed him a lot! But I went shopping and got some new clothes, went mini golfing with my dad, and made raspberry cheesecake with my mom. We watched a lot of movies including The Vampire's Assistant (it was pretty bad!), Percy Jackson and the Olympians (I had already seen it, but my parents hadn't. I liked it just as much the second and third time I watched it), and Princess and the Frog. I really liked seeing Drew and Christina. We went to Turtle Rock Park and played disc golf, and that was a blast, even though it was really hot and we ran into a scorpion. It was great visiting with Grandma, and watching Judge Judy with her and my mom. It was great just being home relaxing for a week.

No comments: