Amanda and I took a trip up to Midvale near Salt Lake on Saturday to get him a chocolate silk pie form Marie Callenders- his favorite- and I also got a peach pie and razzleberry because those are amazing. John's cousins Kristi and Kingston, and Jenny and Stevie came over to celebrate, as well as Lauren, Amanda, Sean and Jennie, and Gabi and Jordan. Gabi made some delicious birthday candies that are popular in Brazil (where she's from) to share with us, and Kristi made some awesome refrigerator magnets out of Rook cards. We ate pie, ice cream, and cupcakes, visited, and played some Beatles Rock Band. It was a lot of fun!
He got a gun safe from his parents so he can put the pistol in it next to the bed, and some Boise State paraphernalia to wear to the Boise vs. Nevada game next month. And I got him a bottle of Acqua Di Gio cologne. John said it was more a present for me than for him, but I hope he liked it anyway.
I can't believe I woke up to a fine layer of snow on everything. I'm not ready for this! It's almost November and I'm ready for spring already. I'm going to go turn on the heater.
1 comment:
John's party was a lot of fun! Too bad we couldn't stay longer. We are glad you liked the Brigadeiro (Brazilian chocolate thingy).
Post a Comment