I love to travel. My family mostly stayed close to home when I was younger (which was great because we had Disneyland and the California coast just an hour away) and I've been quite a few places since. But there are still a ton of sites out there to see, even just in the United States!
Here is where I have been:
California (Disneyland, Catalina Island, San Diego, Hollywood, San Francisco, Six Flags)
Nevada (Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas)
Utah (Temple Square, Moab, Manti pageant)
Idaho (Coeur d'Alene, Boise)
Washington (Spokane)
Oregon (Ashland)
Upstate New York (Palmyra church history sites, Hill Cumorah pageant, Niagara Falls)
Pennsylvania (Amish country)
Illinois (Carthage Jail, Nauvoo, Chicago)
Ohio (Kirtland church history sites)
Wisconsin (Milwaukee)
This is what I want to see:
Disneyworld/Universal Studios
New York City
Yellowstone Natl. Park
Hawaii
Carlsbad Caverns
Sequoia Natl. Park
Lake Powell
Boston
Washington DC
Grand Canyon
Yosemite
Seattle
San Francisco (I know this is on both lists- I was only in SF for about 2 hours before and I need more time!)
New Orleans
And a lot of places in the world, of course! I've been to Mexico with my family, but I was really little and don't remember it hardly at all, and that's the extent of my international travel. But, my new passport should be arriving in the mail any day now! That's the first step to leaving the country, right?
There are so many beautiful places in the US. I'm proud to live here! If you have stories about any of your travel to places I have or haven't been, I'd love to hear about them!
3 comments:
I'm SO happy Lake Powell is on your list. It is one of my very favorite places in the whole world. :)
But you have to rent or be with someone who has a houseboat. It's just not the same without it.
Hey, what about WV? ;P
Post a Comment