Flower-wise it's not what I wish it could be (I'm used to my mom's gorgeous front and back yard) but I love them.
One pot is a mixture of yellow and orange Gerbera Daisies with some red Marigolds.
Another is with purple and white/purple African Daisies with red Verbena accents.
Another has my very favorite flower ever, dahlias.

And I have a Madame Galen trumpet climbing vine. It's going to climb the balcony railing. It will have pink trumpet flowers on it during the summer.
As for things we are growing that we can eat, we have a variety of things
We have neat hanging planters. One filled with strawberry plants (not yet hanging, but soon), and another with a tomato plant.
Our herb garden has chamomile, cilantro, parsley, basil, and mint. We're also growing catnip (for the cat... I promise I won't cook with it).
We also have string beans, red and yellow bell peppers, poblano pepper, and sweet snap peas.

If everything thrives and grows we'll have a nice little the garden this year!
Here is my mom's garden, what I was spoiled with growing up:

(although that red tree is gone now)
1 comment:
I love your garden! It is so beautiful=) I think everything is more beautiful with flowers. Your garden certainly lives up to your mom's, its just on a smaller scale.
Post a Comment