Tuesday, May 10, 2011

birthday

I am now 22 (or, have been for a while.) Doesn't feel a whole lot different than 21... but I guess that's how it works. The birthdays keep coming until you wake up one day to find out that you're old! ;) I've got a long, long ways to go until that happens. (When I'm at work and taking the girls to their classes I get asked frequently by the high school staff if I'm a student).

Anyway, I got a cake for my birthday!


And I got a free dinner at the i-buffet on my actual birthday. That was pretty cool! Then, last weekend, John and I went to Outback Steakhouse with Victoria and Amanda. Since mine and Amanda's birthdays are exactly a week apart, we celebrated dinner together. I still have a Tucano's free dinner coupon, but I don't know if I'll get to use it!

I was going to go to the zoo on my birthday weekend, but it snowed. We'll save that for another time.

I got a birthday package from my in-laws including a cute birthday tiara, and I proudly wore it almost all day around the house.


I feel like I really was a princess, because John treated me like one all day.

No comments: