Tuesday, April 17, 2012

question five

 What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?


1. John- He is such a good companion and cares about me a lot. He makes me laugh and holds me when I cry. I'm very proud of his hard work in school these last few years and look forward to moving on in a new direction with him very soon.


2. Jake and Hilary- They are just too cute for words, and I love hanging out with them. Hilary is so smart and has a fun sense of humor, and I really enjoy spending time with her. And John (and I, too!) missed his brother a lot while he was on his mission, and I know how much it means to him to get to see Jake all the time.


3. Warmer weather- I hate the cold. I hate, hate, hate it. I was born in Southern California, and I should return there. I'm too thin for the cold and can't hold in my own body heat. So the warm weather has been absolutely wonderful. I've actually gone out and exercised more in the last few weeks than I did all winter long.


4. Clomid- It's renewed my hope for my future. And I'm praying that I don't get too hopeful! But I don't feel completely helpless about my situation anymore. 


5. My job- As hard as it is to leave my house at 10 at night and stay awake all night long being the Bathroom Gatekeeper, I'm grateful to have a job and see my paycheck every other Friday deposited into my bank account. It's nice to be able to, you know, eat. And have electricity in my apartment. And have an apartment. It's not the most ideal job, or one that I dreamt about having when I was a little girl (except for maybe the watch movies while at work part...), but I won't have to do this forever.  

1 comment:

Julie Mom said...

You are such a sweetheart. Always and forever! And you are right..it won't last forever; it will just seem like it!