Thursday, July 12, 2012

family

My brother Drew, his wife Christina, and their one year old son, Asher, came to visit Provo this week. We had four full days with them, and we had a great time!

Drew was able to go fishing with his friend, Jared, we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy, toured the City Creek Center mall in Salt Lake, and ate lots of delicious food. My favorite was Bombay House, but we also ate at Cheesecake Factory, it was great, too. We watched a lot of movies, got to eat Creamery ice cream, and I went shopping with Christina a few times. I loved having girl time with her! Asher loved the cats, Suki hid from him all week, and Momo gracefully took some slaps.

I only have a few pictures, most from the aquarium, but I know that Christina has more.

Watching TV with Uncle John




John petting a sting ray

Watching the jelly fish


Moray eel

John poking up in the otter habitat.

Asher loved the otters. They were exactly like giant, swimming ferrets.


He was most taken with the small fish at his height level. I told Drew that next time they just need to take him to PetSmart.


They left this morning and just arrived home. It was sad to see them go, but I get to see them again in a week and a half when I go visit family in Nevada.

As a side note, there is a new post on my other blog up now.

No comments: