Thursday, July 19, 2012

lists

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
  1. White Collar
  2. Suits
  3. Project Runway
  4. Parks and Recreation
  5. Community
  6. Downton Abbey
  7. Sherlock
  8. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
8 Favorite Restaurants:
  1. Bombay House
  2. Thai Mango
  3. Wild Ginger
  4. Happy Sumo
  5. Terra Mia
  6. Cafe Rio
  7. Texas Roadhouse
  8. Rancheritos
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
  1. I watched The Dark Knight with friends
  2. I slept in
  3. I was treated to dinner by Amanda
  4. I made oatmeal cookies
  5. I went on a hunt for BYU's maple bar doughnuts
  6. I forgot that EFY has invaded campus, and had to run for my life while searching for my precious doughnuts
  7. I went to Costco
  8. I wrote a post on my other blog
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. The Dark Knight Rises early showing tonight
  2. Eating at Thai Mango before the movie
  3. Visiting my family next week 
  4. Shopping!
  5. Getting far, far away from Provo
  6. Having an income
  7. Going to Disneyland in October
  8. Halloween
8 Things On My WishList:
  1. Sherlock on DVD
  2. Community seasons one and three 
  3. The IT Crowd complete series
  4. New black flats
  5. A job for John
  6. More maple bars
  7. Seeing the llamas again
  8. More rain

3 comments:

Drew said...

Oh, Provo haters... They make me a little sad. What did it ever do to you?? But I like your lists. We have Sherlock and IT, and they are among our favoritest DVDs of all. And yay for Disneyland. It's fun at Halloween time.

Allie said...

I don't hate Provo. It has been good to me and I like things about it. I'm just really ready to move on.

Jules said...

Looking at this (and my original list) makes me think I need to do an updated one...

(Sherlock!!!)