This last weekend was absolutely crazy! But so good. The BYU Combined Choirs and Philharmonic Orchestra put on the best concert I've ever heard, The Pilgrim's Journey Home.
I'm so glad that I bought tickets to both the Friday and Saturday night shows. The songs were absolutely incredible. They all touched me so much. For this concert, PBS came to record it to broadcast on TV next Thanksgiving. They're also going to be selling the CD and a DVD of the concert. I can't wait for these to come out because obviously I'm going to buy both of them. I hope that John is in a ton of the shots! I had a great time going to the concerts, but I know that both of us are glad that they're over. John was up on campus until about 11 doing recordings on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. I'm glad to have my John back with me in the evenings.Well, John and I decided to make a trip down to Gardnerville between semesters. We'll be driving down on Thursday the 23 and then driving home on Monday the 27. So we'll have a good three days or so at home. Of course, I have to do the not-so-fun-things, like making a bunch of trips to all my doctors while I still have insurance, but there will be plenty of time for fun as well. I can show my dad, grandparents, Drew, and Christina my wedding dress that I picked up today! Needless to say, I'm just excited to make a trip out of Provo again. John and I just made a trip to Boise last weekend for conference and it was lovely, but definitely not long enough! I'll be excited to go home one last time before I get married.
Speaking of which- John and I are getting married in 67 days! I know it still seems far away, but it seems pretty dang close when you had started counting in the hundreds!
2 comments:
i don't like doctors. good luck with them.
thanks again for coming! it was fun.
I can't wait to hear the recording of John's choir.
AHHH! Only 67 days?
We are SO excited to see you guys next week. I need more time to spoil you thoroughly, however, but I will fit a Saturday cake in there.
Post a Comment