Tuesday, April 28, 2009

engagements!

John and I had a great weekend in Nevada with my family! We ate yummy food, visited, slept, and went shopping. We both got some new clothes (thank you Mom and Grandma!), and I used a new purple shirt I bought to wear for engagement pictures!

With no further ado, here are a few of my favorite pictures. We took about 70, so I won't post all of them, but here are my favorites. My friend Thea Whitaker took all of them for us. She's so talented! The first one is the one we are going to put in our announcements.

And her mother, one of my favorite ladies ever and someone who helped raise me, is making my temple dress. So I had a few fittings with her this weekend as well. The dress is beautiful! I can't wait to wear it!

Other than that, I started my new classes today. Well, at least one. I'm in the University Chorale this semester! I'm really excited. It's going to be fun. Especially since John is in it with me! And I'm also taking English 251, which is literary analysis and interpretation or something like that. I bought the books for it today, and sat down and started reading them. I'm excited for this class. It's going to be hard work, but I'll enjoy it. It's everything I'm good at. I haven't attended this class yet because the first one is tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!

Oh, and only 53 days until John and I are getting married :)

No comments: