Meet Ricky. His full name is Alan Rickman, but we call him Ricky, Rick, Ricks, and anything else we come up with.
He's mine and John's new pet.
He is the coolest pet ever. And super easy to take care of.
We love our Ricky.
Unfortunately we can't take him with us this summer. So Amanda will be babysitting him for a while. I still really want to take him with us...
He really likes John. A few times he's curled up in John's hand and went to sleep. For some reason he likes John more than he likes me. He runs away from me to John when we play with him. It's probably because John is warmer.
4 comments:
What happened to naming your gecko llama?
i'm so glad you named your pet for me... if you dont name a child after me, namely, amanda, lloyd, or i'll even take latia, then you'll just have to name all your pets for me... haha
I think I heard him on your voice mail. Does he defrost pork chops properly and tell turtle jokes?
I think I heard him on your voice mail. Does he defrost pork chops properly and tell turtle jokes?
Post a Comment