I woke up yesterday with a sore throat, but ignored it. Sore throats are common, and don't usually mean anything big. Then today, I could hardly swallow. I went to church, then after, I had John look at it. My tonsils are swollen and have big white spots on them.
So, like any girl, I called my mom to ask what to do. She said it was probably strep and told me to go to urgent care to get a throat culture since I don't have a doctor in Utah. Urgent care would be the most efficient way of getting some help. So, I changed out of my church dress, and had John take me to an urgent care in Orem. Let's just say that I'm glad I still have insurance through my parents.
A throat culture, blood test, and an hour later the doctor informed me I have mono.... and no way to treat it. Ugh. Well, that explains why I've had constant headaches and been tired a lot lately.
I wish I had strep...
2 comments:
You don't have BYU insurance then? Tragic. GET FREAKIN' BETTER, DARLIN'! (and don't tell Johnny how you got it -- please?)
Hmmm, so does John have mono yet?
Post a Comment