Tuesday, June 16, 2009

writing... and writing...

I have to write a final paper by tomorrow. And I am sooooo not inspired to write at all. Here is my first draft.

This is my title

This paper is about Antigone. She is a girl that has two dead brothers. One is buried the other is rotting and being eated by animals. She has a fiance named Haimon and a sister named Ismene. Her uncle is a stuck up jerk, and she commits suicide in a cave.
In conclusion, BYU football rules!!!

That's it... I think it's a good start!


Quote of the Day (from a few weeks ago... but I just remembered it...):

Philly: "Johny J is the new alpha male because soon, he will mate."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant.
no editing needed. i think the spelling errors add to the anger of the piece. turn it in. A+.
good luck, allie.
lova you!

Kellie said...

My favorite word in there is "eated". The end.