Friday, January 22, 2010

one-hundred hours

So, there is this website called the 100 Hour Board through BYU. Anyone can ask any question (about BYU, life, relationships, religion, nonsense, movies, music, math, science, books...) to the members of the Board, and in 100 hours or less, your question will be answered and posted on the main page. I've been reading it for about three years, and love to check it every day. Recently, they sent out a notice saying that they are looking for more people to apply to become a board writer to answer the questions. John has been encouraging me to apply since quote, "it is my passion" (John), but I'm just not sure. He's right that I would love to do it and adore the board, but I don't know if I have time. They have to be dedicated to answering questions all the time, and I'm not sure if I have enough spare time to do that. Maybe in the future I can consider it. But there's still that part of me that wants to go ahead and apply now anyway...

2 comments:

Summer said...

How many questions do they get on average every day? your already checking it daily...and you write beautifully...

Summer said...

I want to see pics of you and johns house... :)