Friday, December 9, 2011

things mormons love

I know this is a generalization, but there are, for some reason, things that Mormons just tend to devour. This is a list of those things.

1. Wicked the Broadway show.

2. Brian Stokes Mitchell

3. David Archuleta

4. Jon Schmidt. More specifically, his piano piece "Waterfall."

5. White people Mexican food. This includes Cafe Rio and its copy-cats.

6. Those stickers that go on the back windshield of a car where you can put the number of people in your family.

7. The Phantom of the Opera

8. Hot chocolate and herbal tea

9. Extreme couponing

10. Layered tops and leggings

11. Nacho Libre (I can't describe my dislike for this movie enough.)

12. Scrapbooking

13. White elephant

14. The Princess Bride

15. Mitt Romney

16. Downeast Basics clothing store

2 comments:

Julie Mom said...

Whew! I'm happy to report that there were very few things that applied to me! OK-- so I hoard Stephen's Gourmet Hot Chocolate. I even had my bags inspected by the ATF because I took 5 cans home from Utah in my bags. Well - I hadn't seen all those flavors before and Utah seems to be the Mecca for hot cocoa!

Drew said...

I'm at about 4/16 at the moment, though there are a couple that I'm lukewarm about (I do enjoy those particular musicals, but my taste in this area is much broader than most, and I get kind of indignant when people say they're fans of musicals when really all they're a fan of are Wicked, Phantom and Les Mis). I despise new age piano music, especially new age Mormon piano music. Also, I love hot chocolate (who doesn't??) but I don't care for tea of any kind.