Thursday, May 24, 2012

question eight

What are 5 passions you have?


I have no idea what's up with the weird spacing. I did not put a huge gap in between everything. Not in any particular order:


1. Food- I love good food, especially sugar. I love that John loves good food. I don't love everything I try, but I try to appreciate everything for what it's meant to taste like. There are some things, however, that are just plain nasty. Like tomatoes. 


2. Writing- It's hard to make myself sit down and write sometimes, but when I do, I find myself in a completely new world. Every single care is forgotten, stress is melted, and time is unimportant. In one of my writing sessions, I wrote for over six hours and hadn't even realized it. I know I've had a really great session when I'm finished, and my whole body just relaxes, and I'm exhausted. That is one of the best feelings in the world. 


3. Love/Family- Even as a little girl I was always a sappy, hopeless romantic. I watched the princess movies and wished my Prince Charming would ride off with me to forever. Now that I have my Prince Charming, I can say that I am absolutely passionate about him and our love. And someday, that love will expand to our future family.


4. Cats- They have always been my favorite animal. I've had cats my whole life. Now, I have Momo and Suki. I'm still trying to warm up to Momo (he bites me... but only me), but I completely adore Suki. She is my baby and one of the most precious things in my life.


5. God/Religion- I wouldn't be the person I am today with the Church and the knowledge and testimony that I have. It's one of the most important things in my life.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Take it back! Tomatoes are glorious!

Julie Mom said...

I agree with Drew. Tomatoes are wonderful. I agree with the rest, though! Momo is probably giving you "love bites"