Top 5 classes I have enjoyed at BYU:
5. Engl 150: Writing and Rhetoric- My teacher was bomb. She was so fun and I learned a lot of really good writing strategies.
4. Rel A 122: Book of Mormon- I grew so much spiritually from this class. It's amazing.
3. MFHD 210: Child Development- This helped me decide I want to work with kids. And I learned fantastic material to use in my future family.
2. Dance 180, 280, 184, 185, 284: Social and Ballroom Dance- It's what I was born to do. Basically.
1. SFL 160: Intro to Family Processes- This, more than any other of my classes combined, helped prepare me for my future family, and with my current life. I felt like the things I learned were actually applicable to my life, rather than just something I had to learn for the grade. And I adore my professor, Brother Holman. He was so sweet and helped me in my personal life. He really cares about his students.
Top 5 classes I despise at BYU:
5. Psych 220: Human Life Span Development- The material was fascinating. The teacher was an idiot. I taught myself from the book all semester.
4. Chem 285: Bioorganic Chemistry- Organic = fabulous. Biochemistry = torture.
3. Geog 120: Geography and World Affairs- Icky material, icky teacher.
2. Stats 221: Principles of Statistics- Statistics tries too hard to not be math.
1. A HTG 100: American Heritage- Needs to DIE!!!
I love school. I really do. I'm not being sarcastic. Student life is great.
Quotes of the Day:
Me: "I refuse to date a Jedi Master."
and
Prof. Geography Man: "Are you all doing well?"
Me: "In this class or in general? Because the two answers are completely different."
and
Amanda: "Let's face it. That girl is trying to turn 'irridentism' into a different word. She said, 'irridontist.' It's like a dentist."
and
Geography terms: "Isoline. Isotherm. Isohyet. Iso..."
Amanda: "Isohorny. Isofreaky. You can take that however you want."
and
Me: "This has nothing to do with Russia."
Amanda: "Your mom has nothing to do with Russia."
7 comments:
haha i love it. and i love how i had your number class on both lists with you! haha! o wait did we have American Heritage together? I had it with wistie. well i still took a class with you on both lists too so don't worry about it. You Are amazing! And my numero uno as well..
i'm really sad that i haven't had a quote o your blog in FOREVER!!!
Don't worry about it Wistie. I haven't ever had a quote on the blog. lol Lots of quotes about me though ;) So I don't mind so much.
Your day will come, dear. And I predict pretty soon.
I know. I say clever funny things all the time. I don't know what is taking so long ;) lol
you're just not as awesome and random as i am... or more like, me and allison can never understand each other and interesting things happen at that!
Not true, AmAnDA. I once bought underware from Russia! Where else can you get hammer and sickle boxers?
Post a Comment