Monday, February 2, 2009

tango



TA DA!

Tango!

I learned how to tango! Okay, so this is just the critique video, so my teacher is talking in the background. But I'm very proud of my dance! Near the middle Trevor forgot our routine... so we had a bit of trouble there. Just ignore it :) I hope you enjoy the dance!


Quotes of the Day:

Me: "University Choral- We try."
John: "That should be the official motto!"

and

Choir director: "I promise to put energy in the song..."
Choir: "I promise to put energy in the song..."
Choir director: "...and sing at my best..."
Choir: "...and sing at my best..."
Choir director: "...and if Heavenly Father wills it, stay in tune!"
Choir: "...and if Heavenly Father wills it, stay in tune!!!"

and

Choir director: "That was great! How was that different? What did you have to do in order to stay in tune?"
A tenor: "Pray!"

4 comments:

Julie Mom said...

Your tango looks awesome to me. I don't care what the teacher says about your bum!

Likeursoperfect said...

I know that he is a teacher and critiquing your posture and form, but the only thing I could think of to say when he said that your bum was sticking out was "why on earth are you looking at her bum? Weirdo...."

johnyjep said...

I liked the quotes from choir... I think it is so much better when our choir commits to doing thing though ;)

wistie said...

you look hott! i'm jealous. i still need to learn that dance