Friday, February 27, 2009

ratatoullie

Geography was such a waste of time today. We watched a video about rat infestations in India. I think it talked about Indian culture for like, 3 minutes. And the rest was about how they kill them.

Whacking
Poison
Smoke inhalation
Sling shots
Electric fence
The furnace
Lizards
Crocodiles
Snakes

It was very brutal, and cruel, and disturbing. I didn't like watching it. And then sometimes they ate them... ew.

I mean, they have to kill the rats, but I don't want to watch them do it.


Quotes of the Day:

Amanda: "She likes pet rats in cages that don't eat your face."

and

Me: "This whole movie is just about watching rats die!"
Amanda: "Yes. Yes, it is."
Me: "This has nothing to do with Geography!"
Amanda: "No, it does not."

and

Amanda: "COME TO MY RAT FURNAAAACE!"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

its like the wicked witch of the west + the witch from hansel and gretel (if they were rats instead of human)+ a baker... "come to my rat furnace!"