Wednesday, June 10, 2009

just chill

It seems like my whole life has turned upside down on my head lately.
It seems like I can't get anything right, or like I can even do it all.
It seems like my to do list keeps growing, and growing, and growing no matter how much I get done.
It seems like time is moving slower than ever, but that I don't have enough of it to finish what I need to do..
It seems like I can't get any peace, and that everything is in disarray.
It seems like no matter how much I sleep I still wake up feeling like I've only slept an hour.

It tells me I need to make a trip to the temple.

Ciao.

2 comments:

JacobAlan said...

I recommend Swedish Fish, Prayer, fantastic classical music (try making a Pandora station mixing your favorite classical composers), The Temple, and an unrelenting hope that life is truly above or existentialist ideas. Transcendentalism is my best friend :)

not in any particular order...

Allie said...

All of the above implemented. And mood cured.