I like boys. I actually like a boy. A lot. Really really a lot. And... that's the moral of the story.
Quotes of the Day:
Me: "The screen that doesn't exist is going up."
and
Me: "Maybe that's a clue to stop thinking about hitting on our geography professor."
Amanda: "And... well... in the bible it says you can't commit adultery... it never says anything about looking... and im not hitting. just admiring..."
4 comments:
what! there's a boy! o wait, i'm not shocked. I already knew... in fact i knew him before you did! haha..
Indeed you did. And you introduced us. Thank you.
ya and i'm a little offended i had to wait to "find out" until i saw you two.
Was it that obvious? And I didn't want to tell you over facebook. I wanted to tell you in person. So I was waiting until I saw you. That's one reason why I wanted you to come over so much.
Post a Comment