Monday, March 2, 2009

waltz

My partner, Trevor, and I were filmed dancing our waltz routine on Monday. This is the routine we'll be dancing in the National Amateur DanceSport next week! I'm super excited, and already starting to get nervous!



In other news, I'm super cheerful today. And I don't know why. I just woke up right at 7:00 this morning when my alarm went off completely awake and happy to be. I guess I don't need a reason to be happy, do I?


Quotes of the Day:

Amanda on her quiz: "Pillage to Mecca" (instead of pilgrimage, as one of the five pillars of Islamic faith)
Me: "I wanna pillage Mecca."
Amanda: "The Islams would kill you."
Me: "But... but, the pillars say I'm supposed to..."
Amanda: "haha... well then let's go pillage! ALLAH!!!"
Me: "Man, we're gonna burn."
Amanda: "By who? Who's gonna burn us? Not Allah."
Me: "Not by Allah. By the offended Islams."
Amanda: "Ya, we're being sent straight to Islamic Hell."

and

Article read aloud in class:
"One's afraid to touch oneself." (That's what she said)
"Like a woman being ravished by her lover."

and

Mr. Geography Dude: "I entertained her with my touch" (That's what she said)

and

Amanda: "I hope the peacocks dance and gobble on his grave."
Me: "Peacocks don't gobble."
Amanda: "Well, whatever that annoying crap that comes out of their mouth is."

4 comments:

Kellie said...

hahaha I love that you remember your funny quotes and write them on your blog. stuff like that disappears if you don't write it down. funny!

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I love our quotes.... what did that person say that made you erase it?

Allie said...

Oh it was just a double post. Kellie must have deleted it.