Thursday, March 19, 2009

housewife

Here is one of the things I am most excited for when I move in my new apartment with John:

No more roommates.

No more mystery messes, no more dishes disappearing, no more stuffed refrigerators with food that isn't mine, no more cleaning up after multiple people, no more sharing cupboard space... basically it's going to be me and my hubby and I can keep is as clean and organized as I want.

I can rule over my kitchen.

I can't wait!

And for Sydney: We are getting married on June 20 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple! Which is only 93 days. Or, three months and one day if you prefer it that way :)

Quotes of the Day:

Amanda: "Is he talking about Borneo or Australia?"
Me: "Borneo."
Amanda: "Then why did he just talk about Nicole Kidman?"
Spencer: "Because she's from Australia."
Amanda: "But he's talking about Borneo!"

and

Amanda: "I'm going to throw up on you."
Me: "Not before I pass out on you."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

he he he... so you think!!

Anonymous said...

ya... i dont know about the mess part... maybe at least for now. wait until there are the pitter patter of little allies and johns...

Anonymous said...

Awwww this makes me want to get married! lol

-Sydney- said...

June 20th will be a beautiful time!

Going along with what Andrew and Wistie said, a husband is still kinda like a roommate. As much as you love each other and enjoy each other's company there's still going to be an adjustment period. Of course there will probably be a lot fewer catfights and hormones than in a typical girls' apartment. ;)