My mom is coming into town on Wednesday, and I dance Tango on Thursday, and again with the Waltz on Saturday! And John is dancing the Quickstep on Friday!I'm super excited!
And super nervous.
If you're interested in coming to watch, here is my (and John's) schedule, assuming we make it to the finals:
Thursday (me)
8:00 AM block
First round 382 Gold Standard (T)
Second round of Tango
6:00 PM block
Quarter-final Tango
Semifinal Tango
Finals Tango
7:15
Awards presented
Friday (John)
8:00 AM block
First round 184 Bronze Standard (Q)
Second round of Quickstep
Third round of Quickstep
5:15 PM block
Quarter-final Quickstep
Semifinal Quickstep
Finals Quickstep
6:15 PM
Awards presented
Saturday (me)
8:00 AM Block
First round 284 Silver Standard (W)
Second round Waltz
Third round Waltz
Fourth round Waltz
3:55 PM Block
Quarter-final Waltz
Semifinal Waltz
Finals Waltz
5:05 PM
Awards Presented
So, there you have it! Go here to purchase tickets, or buy them at the ticket office in the Marriott Center! Unfortunately, you have to buy tickets for each different day. I know, it sucks. I have to buy a ticket to get in, too, even though I'm competing.8:00 AM block
First round 382 Gold Standard (T)
Second round of Tango
6:00 PM block
Quarter-final Tango
Semifinal Tango
Finals Tango
7:15
Awards presented
Friday (John)
8:00 AM block
First round 184 Bronze Standard (Q)
Second round of Quickstep
Third round of Quickstep
5:15 PM block
Quarter-final Quickstep
Semifinal Quickstep
Finals Quickstep
6:15 PM
Awards presented
Saturday (me)
8:00 AM Block
First round 284 Silver Standard (W)
Second round Waltz
Third round Waltz
Fourth round Waltz
3:55 PM Block
Quarter-final Waltz
Semifinal Waltz
Finals Waltz
5:05 PM
Awards Presented
It will be a blast!!! COME!!! :D

PS- Being an engaged woman is FANTASTIC! I love finally being able to call John my fiance, my betrothed, mi prometido... :D
Quotes of the Day:
Me: "I made a comment in class today! Did you hear me?"
Amanda: "No."
Me: "What? You jerk! I talked about China!"
Amanda: "I'm glad you talked about China."
Me: "You disappoint me."
No comments:
Post a Comment