I would've been a mom today. At least, it was my due date. It was hard for me yesterday and I know it'll be even harder today. The hardest since the miscarriage happened. Send some good thoughts my way if you have a moment.
Please know how very loved you are; you are truly an amazing daughter and you make me proud every day. Life throws some heavy-duty curve balls at us sometimes that makes us wonder at the purpose of those difficulties and if we are strong enough to handle them. Your Heavenly Father is aware of your trials and he will help you through, as well as your husband and everyone else who loves you so!
3 comments:
Please know how very loved you are; you are truly an amazing daughter and you make me proud every day. Life throws some heavy-duty curve balls at us sometimes that makes us wonder at the purpose of those difficulties and if we are strong enough to handle them. Your Heavenly Father is aware of your trials and he will help you through, as well as your husband and everyone else who loves you so!
I'm so sorry, Allison. We love you and are thinking of you!
I often think of you Allie! Your such an inspirational strong and beautiful person! I'm so sorry you've had to go through such a terrible ordeal.
Post a Comment