Friday, April 15, 2011

summer teasing

It's been warming up lately (minus the few cold days that have scattered snow), and the weather its been driving me crazy! I can't help but think about all the things I wish I could do once John is done with school until this fall!

I really want to go to Disneyland. I've even gone so far as to look up dates we could go and start thinking about how much I'd need to save from each paycheck in order to go. If we did, we'd be there for our actual anniversary on June 20th.

I'd love to make a trip to Arches. I know that would require a night or two of camping outside, but I think it'd be fun to hike around the rock formations. I've been once and have always wanted to go back.

I want to lay out on a warm beach. I don't know when I was able to do that last. When John, Amanda and I went to So. Cal. last year we went to the beach, but it was cold and windy and not very much fun.

I want to put potted plants out on my back porch. There were some gorgeous flowers for sale at Costco in hanging baskets and big pots this week, and I was so tempted to take some home with me.

I doubt much of this is going to happen (besides the flowers. I know that will happen). But I can wish!

No comments: