(Rachel, I didn't forget to put together the step-by-step guide for you! I'm working on it).
This is a blanket I made for my friend that I visit teach. She just had an adorable baby girl last month! This was the first blanket I made.
This is the next one I did, for my brother and sister, Drew and Christina. She's having a baby boy in May! He's almost here!
I also just finished one for John's cousin, who is also due in May with a boy, but silly me forgot to take pictures before I gave it to her! But here is the fabric that I worked with.
Suki was my little helper
So, pretty much, if you invite me to your baby shower, this is probably what you're going to get unless you tell me otherwise! But who wouldn't want a cute, lovingly-made baby blanket? You can even pick out the colors or fabrics.
And Jennie, I already started working on yours so I hope you want one. I do have two sets of fabric you can choose between, though.
3 comments:
Of course I want one! You are so nice;)
You are so talented and generous!
Love love love mine. :) Thanks again!
Post a Comment