I'm going to re-tell the story of Amanda's dream that she had night before last. She came up from California to visit everyone at BYU. She was staying with me in my apartment because I don't have a third roommate. So when I saw her we were talking and then I told her that Tylor and I had broken up, and that I was now dating Ben Jones. I said, "Ben is the best ever! He comes up to visit me every weekend!" And I guess Ty and I were trying to stay friends because he would hang out with me and Ben all the time, but would always look at me like he was really sad. So Amanda talked to him and discovered he was now with Rachel Davison. When Amanda asked him about it, he said, "Allison- she completed me. But Rachel fills me over the top." The end.
Quotes of the Day:
Me: "I have four fingers and two thumbs."
Curtis: "Chigger. The new cool swear word."
Me: "I want to chop off my legs and grow new ones. I think that would be less painful."
Me: At Seven Peaks ice arena, surrounded by many humongous Olympic posters: "Did you know that they had the Olympics here?"
Rachel Augustus: About Tylor: "I keep thinking at some point that boy should become real, but he doesn't!"
4 comments:
Ah.... stargazing! Those were the days! Drew and I first kissed out star-gazing... warm-fuzzies! I'm glad you're having fun and making memories! How are your dance classes?
that souns awesome... i am so sad icant be there with you guys... it would be so awesome.. so now im kinda sad... haha, but happy for you forhaving such a good time!
cant wait to come back up! it will be party
i really am waiting for him to become real... he is too good to be true... and yet i know he is...
:D i'm so lucky to have best friends like you...
Post a Comment