Alyssa, Rachel, Rachel Jane, Heather, and I were talking about weddings and honeymoons yesterday. Then Ty came over and sat there awkwardly listening to us talk about them. I think I laughed harder during that conversation than I have in a really long time!
So my left eye has been hurting quite a bit the last few days and I couldn't figure out why. It wasn't my contact because it hurt after I took it out, too. And just a few minutes ago I rubbed it and a big eyelash came out and now it doesn't hurt anymore. Good story, huh.
Quotes of the Day:
Alyssa: "The only thing I care about is the honeymoon."
and
Alyssa: "I totally would be fine staying at my grandparent's for my honeymoon."
Me: "What?! Alyssa... do you know what a honeymoon is for?"
Alyssa: "OH their beach house, not their house with them!"
and
Ty: "You're crazy."
Me: "Crazy as a bat!"
Ty: "Are bats crazy?"
Me: "Sure, why not."
Ty: "I've heard of 'blind as a bat,' but-"
Me: "Oh, yeah..."
1 comment:
:D
oh my goodness... i just burst out laughing again... i love us so so much!
sunshine...
Post a Comment