One of my friends at work loves The Office. So, many of our co-workers at the Cannon remind her of characters from the show.
Angela: Jessica. She's blonde, always has her hair in a low ponytail, doesn't smile much, and is one of our student managers. She can be kind of strict with things, but she's not as pushy as Angela.
Kevin: Dishroom Craig. He has the same look on his face that Kevin always does, is larger, and is slightly annoying sometimes. He's a good guy, though.
Pam: Me. I sit behind the cashier's desk, direct people where to go, and am really friendly. I helped my friend play a joke on our supervisor, and egged it on. Plus, I'm the only one on our crew who's in a relationship. Which brings me to...
Jim: Ty. She decided that he's way cute and I think because he's dating me... He doesn't really act like Jim at work. And we never see him because he's on custodial work, not in the dining hall.
Andy: Sheldon. He looks, talks, and acts like Andy (minus the temper. Even though Andy doesn't really have one anymore). Enough said.
Toby: Derek. He's the other student manager. He never smiles, and never has fun. Everyone kind of avoids him. Well, not avoids him, but we don't go looking for him if we have questions or anything. I guess you could say he's the odd man out.
Well, that's it. No one is weird enough to be Dwight, and no one is obnoxious enough to be Michael. No one is drunk like Meredith, no one's a perv like Creed, no one is a touchy black guy like Stanley, and no one talks non-stop like Kelly. I think we have a pretty good crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment