Thursday, December 11, 2008

completely random facts

This is probably stuff you already knew...

My favorite animal is a llama.

I go through weird food phases where I like to eat the same thing every day for a few weeks. At one time it was hamburgers, and then pancakes, then waffles... Lately I've been obsessed with honey nut cheerios.

Amber is my best friend forever forever ever and she understands me better than anyone right now.

I love dancing. And I want to be a dance teacher.

I also want to be a high school English teacher.

I'm afraid to try to do either of those things because I don't handle rejection well. I usually win and/or succeed at everything I try. But applying for those two majors is bigger than anything else in my life. And I don't want to fail at it. What if I don't get accepted into either program? What do I do then?

My favorite thing to do is make cookies. And I want to own my own bakery some day.

I love snakes.

I have arachnophobia. Wistie has good stories about me. PS- panic attacks in the middle of chemistry class because your teacher had a huge picture of a Brown Recluse in the lecture = no fun.

I love it when I make people laugh. Laughter is the best compliment ever.

My favorite color is purple. And it is perfectly complimented with the color red.

I talk to my electronic devices. And I name them.

I don't hate doing laundry but I hate folding my clothes and putting them away.

I love talking to my mom on the phone. She and Ty are the only two people I truly enjoy talking to on the phone and can talk to for forever. Otherwise, I hate talking on the phone.

I daydream thoroughly too much and at inappropriate times. Like in Sunday School, or during stats lecture.

I'm always cold. Always.

I actually like public speaking.

Dance is my biggest passion in life.

Love is the most important thing in my life, and always will be.

I'm an extremely hopeless romantic, and I love it when guys ride in on a white steed and do chivalrous acts for me.

Halloween is my favorite holiday. And that's because I get to dress up in an awesome costume and wear it in public. And I get to eat all the candy I want guilt free.

I don't really like soda. But I do like Diet Coke on the rocks.

I want to learn how to mix drinks like a pro. Non-alcoholic, of course.

I want to travel. I want to live in London, vacation in Paris, and see everywhere else on the globe.

I want to sign fluently so Amber and I can communicate together without speaking.

I love peanut butter. And I love chocolate. The two put together is absolute Heaven.

I'm never late, and I never cancel plans on people. When either of these events occur, it's only for a really good reason.

I love to cook for other people, and I love to bake things and give them away.

I have a list of 101 things in my life that I want to complete before I die.

I still sleep with a stuffed animal every night.

I love to read. And I would love to write a book some day.

I'm afraid of the dark.

The only movies that have ever scared me are The Ring and The Mummy.

I love my hair.

I love wearing dresses and heels. I love any excuse to get all dressed up.

My favorite boys names are Carter, Ethan, Landon, Emmett, Jude, and Jackson. My favorite girls names are Alexia, Isabelle, Sophie, Juliette, Rosalie, and June.

I am so excited and can't wait to get married one day, but I know I'm not ready yet.

I love God.

Anyone who says that The Beatles are not the greatest band of all time is a liar.

I love to sing even though I'm not very good at it.

I love to sew costumes.

I used to love acting, but I think that I have retired from my acting career. I wasn't that good anyway.

I used to think diamonds were plain, but now they are my favorite.

Best movies ever: Moulin Rouge, Across the Universe, The Phantom of the Opera, She's the Man, V for Vendetta, Waitress, and Equilibrium.

I can recite the whole dialogue from She's the Man verbatim.

I really want to be a good listener. That's what I'm working on the most right now. I've got a ways to go. So be patient with me. I learned the right strategies in my Family Processes class, now I'm just working on applying them.

When I get nervous, I get really, really shy. Especially when I'm around a boy that I like. Either that or I'll talk about myself thoroughly too much... Which is why I'm working on the listening skills.

I want to have really pretty cursive handwriting.

I won't lie. I love having my picture taken. I hope that isn't arrogant.

I love getting mail, but I never get any.

I love playing hostess and planning parties.

I like being a leader- even though it frustrates me.

I just discovered I really like salmon.

I can't be mean to people. So when I really dislike someone I just don't speak to them.

I'm very tolerant. And open-minded. I really try to let people explain things and see their side of situations before I make a judgment.

I love it when people ask for my help, or accept it when I offer it.

Manners are most important to me. Boys I date must have nice manners. And I like it when they plan it all. Not because I'm lazy, but that's how courting is supposed to be. I like the days of old courtship.

I like being called Allie better than Allison.

I'm a pretty trusting person. People start out having my trust, and then have to lose it. I like it that way, even though it hurts me more than if they'd have to earn my trust.

I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you love snakes but spiders freak you out? You can outrun, flush, or smash a spider but snakes are wicked quick, have HUGE fangs with venom, and they will chase you if they are angry (except for the tiny green snakes in the garden. They are cute, I admit)!
We must continue this discussion in person in ONE WEEK! YIPEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

I stocked up on Diet Coke. Ice cubes too.

Anonymous said...

Not get accepted into the program? Are you kidding? You are a wonderful writer and speller, and I'm not saying that just because I am your mother. You need to be more confident.

I am glad you like talking on the phone with me! It makes my day.

Yeah -- that is a creepy stalker guy. With pizza gas. Gross.