Megan and I had our last little adventure before we both moved out. This morning our front door wouldn't close. The metal strip at the bottom popped up, and we couldn't screw it back in because it was stripped. So Megan called management who said that we needed to figure it out ourselves because they couldn't come until Monday. Really nice, guys. The front door wouldn't close! So Megan got out her handy tool kit, and was about to unscrew it from the floor completely, hoping to fix the problem.
Then I suggested, half jokingly, half seriously, that we just duct tape it down to the floor. We both looked at each other, laughed, and I ran into the kitchen to get the duct tape. I ran back, peeled a few strips off, and taped the metal frame down to the floor. I was laughing and said that finally our apartment can be considered ghetto. Megan still had her tool kit out, and instead of getting up to grab scissors, she just used the little saw to cut the strips of tape. A ghetto job done with ghetto means. I love this apartment.
Quotes of the Day:
Amber: "I think he's funny as crap. Well, not that crap is funny, but..."
and
Me: "I didn't even touch myself at all this morning. I mean... I didn't do anything to myself. I mean... you know what I mean!"
and
Amanda: "John, you can have the white cup... because you're racist."
5 comments:
I like Megan. She's a good kid.
hahahahahahahaha....oh my ghetto. I love our apartment. ha
I wasn't meaning you guys were ghetto for using duct tape...I meant the fact that it's falling apart
i miss our adventures! we should have some more! and i miss you! i need more of you!
i liked this post. it made me laugh. and i had a quote on it. that always always makes me happy
Post a Comment