Thursday, December 18, 2008

thursday

Almost there! Two more! And moving! Then it's CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! Yahoo!!! I am so excited to move into my new apartment with Tristan. It's gorgeous! It's nice, it has a good sized living room with nice couches, and here is the best part. There is a spiral staircase up to mine and Tristan's bedroom!

Then our room is probably the size of the living room and kitchen combined, with a walk in closet, and a bathroom with a TON of counter space. I am SO excited!

I'm just happy. I can't stop smiling. Or thinking... :) It's about time!

Amber... :D

In other news, I tried to sneak a snowball into the library today. The sneaky security guard at the front door caught me. I just wanted to throw it at my friend's head. Note to self: Next time, hide the snowball in my back pack.


Quotes of the Day:

Me: "I'm going to get married soon, aren't I?"
Megan: "Yep."

and

Me: "I want to minor in ballroom."
Jason: "You want to minor in what??"
Me: "Ballroom?"
Jason: "Oh. I thought you said 'embalming.' That would've been really creepy."

and

Jason: "Sorry, I shouldn't tease you like that."
Me: "Well, that was exciting."
Jason: "I know you were. I could feel your heart speed up. It was like Jaws."

and

Me: "I'm late. I'm studying with a friend and I'm supposed to meet him at the library in like 20 minutes. There is no romantic fling with this guy at all, I promise!"
Megan: "Yet. You just wait. It will come. Guys flock to you."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He felt your heart speed up? Wow. How?

johnyjep said...

Nice try at the library ;) Sadly the security at your complex isn't as good. I think I am winning the snowball fight so far. You need to get a move on.

Rachel Ann said...

why have you come to the conclusion you will be getting married soon? :?

Amanda said...

haha i love that you tried to throw a snowball at john and failed. i did not. although at one point we both bruised our bodies... haha. is that suggestive? i can't decide...