Monday, December 1, 2008

for some must push and some must pull

Cow...

Reno...

Dead stuff...

Winnemucca...

More dead stuff...

Dying tree...

Elko...

Funky house with sculptures...

Desert...

OOH Deeth Starr exit sign! Aaaaand excitement's over...

Even more dead stuff...

The bend in the road...

Wendover...

Casino... Utah border...

Salt...

Salt...

Salt...

...

Salt...

More salt?

Salty lake...

Salt Lake city!

Provo!!!

That was a recount of my whole day on Sunday. I know. Intense. Now you don't have to drive it yourself. Imagine looking at that for nine hours. Even worse, imagine the pioneers having to cross it. That would suck major. Nothing to look at for months. Man, I love technology.


Quotes of the Day:

Amanda: "One thing I will say about Hannah Montana is that she sounds the same on her CD as she does live."
Me: "She sounds crappy on the CD, she sounds crappy live."

and

Amanda: "Do you want some sugar free candy?"
Me: "Sure."
Eats a bite
Me: "Man, that's nasty stuff. I like it."
Amanda: "Wait, what? You like it but it's nasty?"
Me: "Sure."

and

Jordan: "I'm pretty sure that one's screwed."

1 comment:

wistie said...

im pretty sure that hannah montanna sounds the same live as on her cd because she doesn't sing live... recorded... maybe... just a thought