And it's about time.
...........................................................
I had such a fun weekend!
So Amber and I hung out with some guys in my ward on Wednesday night, and we watched Prince Caspian while snacking on M&Ms, chips and salsa, and cream soda. Then after the movie one of the guys, Dan, told ghost stories. We had a blast and both of the guys were super nice!
So, since Amber and I wanted to hang out with them again, we planned the next activity. Amber and I wanted to get Jason's favorite candy for our activity since he had gotten mine, but we didn't know what it was. So, instead of guessing wrong, we just got everything. Then, with a grocery bag full of Twix, Starburst, M&Ms, sour straws, Snickers, Reese's, Pretzels, Twizzlers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, etc., Jason's favorite juice, and Dan's favorite soda, we invited them over to play games with us.
We played Battle of the Sexes (the boys won) and Atmosphere (Dan won). After that, we turned off the lights for another spooky story by Dan. And the best part was right at the climax of the story, my neighbor knocked really hard on my door! It made me jump and scream! It was awesome. Then we spend the next hour or so just talking. I got to know Jason a little more while Amber talked to Dan. I was so excited! I had a great time.
I'm so excited to have made some new friends. Some really fun, nice, open guys that I can just call up anytime.
Quotes of the Day:
Amber: "Ew! He just ate snow off the top of a trash can!"
and
Jason: "All girls are a little bit lesbian"
No comments:
Post a Comment