My goodness. Weekend full of fun! So much went on that I don't know how to write about it all! How about a general outline?
Pizza
Divine Comedy with glowsticks and peanut butter crackers. It was hilarious!!
Brownie sundae
More pizza
Christmas Around the World
Ice skating, dancing, and cookie decorating!
Too bad I have to get back to the grindstone! Four more days of class, a three day weekend, then FINALS!!!
Dun, dun, dun!!!
Quotes of the Day:
Brian's nephew: "Can we have a ghetto booty dance party?"
and
Me: "She must have had a coach to tell her to sing like that."
Brian: "She must just sing like crap."
3 comments:
So I remember the "She must just sing like crap" quote coming from my mouth and me feeling like a jerk-face... but I forgot the context. Remind me?
Whenever my day starts and ends with pizza I know I'm in trouble.
(Pizza gives me gas)
Um, Dude, I don't know you. And it's creeping me out that you're reading and commenting my blog. And I don't know how to block you. So, can you just like, go away for forever? Thanks. Creepy stalker.
Post a Comment