Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas eve

Christmas break is wonderful. I've watched movies, ate my mommy's wonderful food, played the piano, went shopping, and even took a guilt free nap yesterday! I've been really intrigued with Alias. Amber let me borrow the first season over break. My mom and I have been watching it, and I absolutely love it!

I went to the library today with Christina and got a bunch of books. I'm super excited! Here is my reading list for the break:

  1. Anthem by Ayn Rand
  2. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  3. Carrie by Stephen King
  4. Enchantment by Orson Scott Card
  5. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  6. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
  7. Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card
I'm very, very excited for this :)

1 comment:

Likeursoperfect said...

Ender's Game is one of my favorite books of all time! But, you definitely have to read Ender's Shadow when you are done with that. It's amazing as well!