Thursday, May 8, 2008

life is good

I'm HAPPY! I love Love. It's the best. I love so many things and people.
WISTIE
Tylor
Rachel
Rachel
Alyssa
Heather
Curtis
Lily
Family
Dancing
Brent
Trevor
Foot massages
Kira
The Cannon
Walking
Rain
Pizza
Unclogged shower drains
Children
Flowers
Rings
Dresses
Pretty pictures
BYU
Spring
Permanently borrowed t-shirts
Movies
Guitar Hero
Mail
Cookies
The sun
Peanut butter
DI
Campus activities with free food
Done laundry


Quote of the Day:
Me: "What do they harvest in China?"
Jacob: "Rice."
Me: "Wait, what do they harvest in Mulan?"
Jacob: "Rice."

8 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

life IS good, isn't it?

i love you so so much.

Anonymous said...

i feel so upstaged... and shafted

Allie said...

I said that I love life, not that it was perfect. It's far from perfect. But once you get back it will be.

Anonymous said...

i'm sad because i didn't make the list. i looked thrice and no wistie :(

Allie said...

WISTIE is number one on the list now.

Unknown said...

Did you know that we've never been at home with you not here? It's weird! Sounds like you're having a blast, but we totally miss you!

Anonymous said...

now that's better. good job. you get 168 happy points. remember those?

Amanda said...

im glad that your life is so good! im a little sad that peanut butter made the list and i didnt... as important as peanut butter is... i just thought me and my crasy dreams would bepart of the good stuff in your life... o well... i'll go pout now. actually i think i did just tear up... now thats sad.