So ends my cashier career. Tonight was my last night. And I can proudly say that of all the nights I cashiered I was only off on my till once. And that was by like, 10 cents. I'm not done with work yet, though. I'm working tomorrow, too. But it'll be sad because I don't normally work Tuesday. They just asked me to help out because they're short handed. That means I won't be with my normal crew. SAD! I already miss them all! Sarah/Raynesha, Sarah/Shaniqua, Jason/Jase-Jase/Ha-Son, Jacob/Boc, and Derek/Derock/Darryl (it's spelled Darryl but pronounced Da-Rail). I will miss you all dearly!!!
So I went to my friend Spencer's farewell on Sunday. It was very fun and exciting and sad all at the same time. He gave a really good talk in Sacrament meeting, then I went to a really good Gospel Doctrine lesson and to relief society. I sat by his Aunt Linda. She was the most awesomest lady ever. We looked through a Cookie Lee magazine and we picked out a necklace for her. Then we went back to his house for a huge reception. There, I hung out with his brother Bryant all afternoon. The whole thing was a lot of fun! Except that I had to say goodbye at the end. For two years :( But I know he'll make an amazing missionary down there in Arizona! And get some really good Mexican food.
On another note, my friend Curtis competed in the Junior National race in Columbus, OH yesterday. And guess what. He won first place! So he's off to Poland the 4th of July to race! I am SO excited for him! One of my best friends is competing in Worlds! Good luck, Curtis!!!
Me, Rachel, and Rachel Jane rolled down the huge hill next to the library today. It was much fun :) You can't really see us, but you sure can hear us.
Quotes of the Day:
Me: "Look at that monstro sandwich. It's like Texas on a bun."
and
Me: "I hope she didn't eat the casserole. I bet it would look worse coming back up than it did when it went down."
Jason: "I don't know about that. One can hope..."
and
Me: Reading the entrees for the menu "Teriyaki Chicken Things.......? OH, thighs!!!"
and
Me: "Don't jump on me!"
Rachel Jane: "Why? I'm not a leper."
Me: "What's a leper? ... oh yeah isn't it one of those sick people?"
and
Me: "When is the race in... Norway?"
Rachel: "Poland?"
Me: "Yeah. When is the race in Poland?"
Rachel: "Polish."
and
Ty: "Here is Tylor Thatcher's answer to the universe. If it doesn't work, just punch it in the face."
3 comments:
oh my goodness - i love you.
polish. wow.
i am so glad you are my friend.
otherwise you might think that i am crazy.
well... actually i am.
so you'd be right.
but at least this way you love me anyways.
:D.
i miss you already.
sunshine and all my love.
p.s. i love that your video only adds to the idea that i am crazy. our laughter is so funny. :D i love you.
Haha! I love it! I'm going to miss reading this blog! I'll try to get on and read it while i'm on the mish, but I can't make any promises. Well, I don't have much more to say except i'll miss you tons! See you in 2 years!
Elder Casperson
Post a Comment