Tuesday, June 17, 2008

world peace

Sigh of relief...

and happiness.

:D <-- Me

I hate miscommunication.

...but at the same time, you learn so many vitally important things from it. Like the strength of your relationship with that person, and if you are strong enough to handle the bad times. And how well you work together when you disagree. And how much closer you become afterwards.

I confirmed a very valuable bit of happy information that will be very important to me for the next long while.

But still pretty sure I hate being a girl sometimes.

Oh yeah guess what I know how to bring world peace.

1) Elect righteous leaders. (Yes, just like King Mosiah told everyone. Duh.)

2) Have them all get together in a happy circle with a snap cup and talk about their problems.

3) Group hug.

4) Lunch break

5) Negotiate and sign peace treaty. And by negotiate, I mean that I've already written it. "I won't hurt anyone and I will be happy and talk about my problems. Oh, and I will get rid of my atomic weapons. And enormous riches." the end. Just sign it.

6) Dinner and dancing.

So, pretty sure we're just stuck on step... one. We all need to work on that.

When I'm world leader, there will be peace... and no black napkins. And a world holiday, "Dance Day." And lots of kittens. And nap time.

Ta da.

Disclaimer: I know I will never be world leader and that world peace will never happen until the Millennium.

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

And nap time. Think about how wonderful everything would be if everyone would just take a nap. I did today.

Love You.