Tuesday, June 24, 2008

things that i will (and won't) miss about byu

Things that I will miss:
1) Friends; especially the Rachels because they'll still be here.

2) Walking to campus

3) Hearing the bells play at noon

4) It still gets stormy sometimes. Not often, but more than Nevada

5) No one goes to bed before midnight

6) My freshman ward

7) There is always some activity to do on campus- and usually for free if not just a few dollars

8) The dollar theatre

9) The Yellow Castle

10) Dancing and having a partner to practice with

11) Wyview

12) Having a grocery store one minute walk away

13) Creamery ice cream

14) Country dances on Saturdays


Things that I won't miss:
1) The deadly crosswalks

2) The grouchy, angry, ugly, self-centered, old, rude, non-English speaking cooks at the Cannon.

3) The hot bar

4) Sports camps

5) Cooking

6) Cleaning

7) Laundry

8) The awful internet connection

9) Homework/tests/papers/school/classes

10) UTA buses


Quotes of the Day:
Me: "Bye, Gary. I won't ever see you again."
Manager Gary: "Have a great summer. And good luck with the wedding."
Me: "I'm not getting married!"

and

Me: "It's hot in the car."
Wistie: "You're hot."
Me: "Your face is hot."
Wistie: "Your mom."
Me: "You better think my mom is hot."

and

Me: "Then why did you take my Grapenuts?!"

No comments: